AT is focused on providing the Professional Services engineering and support expertise to meet the requirements of today’s advanced technology solutions. Our expertise with converged networks, security, wireless, voice, video, data, and Unified Communications, coupled with our strong partnership with technology leaders Cisco, Tandberg, Dell and Microsoft, enables us to deliver a wide range of organizational technologies from a simple telephony system to the most robust IP Call Center networks.
With advanced technologies now a key strategic organizational asset, the need for higher availability, security, and reliability has increased significantly. Delivering the services to meet these needs and maximize the benefits of a converged, complex network requires specialized expertise leveraging consistent, proven processes and methodologies.
Our Professional Services objective is to align your organizational and technical requirements through a six phase technology solution lifecycle: prepare, plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize. This proven lifecycle services methodology enables effective, efficient deployment of advanced technologies with minimal disruption to business, and maximum benefit and return on your investment.
Key Benefits of our Professional Services
- Reduce impact on internal staff enabling resources to focus on core business
- Supplement internal staff capabilities
- Provide skilled personnel without associated hiring and training costs
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Maximize network performance, features and reliability
- Minimize implementation risks and delays
- Ensure optimal network functionality
- Ensure an efficient process and successful implementation
Our Lifecycle Professional Services Methodology
- Requirements Development
- Proof of Concept Management
- Assessment Services
- Consulting Services
- Solution Design
- Implementation Planning
- Project Management
- Service & Maintenance
- Managed Services / Monitoring
- System Optimization