At AT, we understand the intricacies of mobilizing your business, and the need to protect your core network integrity throughout the evolution of your infrastructure. Our mobility solutions:
- reduce your operating costs by creating a cost-effective, secure and scalable business platform that is capable of supporting current and future technologies
- extend the reach of your network without compromising network integrity, effectively removing the risk that external devices pose to your network
- accelerate decision-making, encourage collaboration, and streamline tasks by ensuring that all your employees have access to the same resources
- help you to develop and maintain security and access policies for devices and networks
- redefine your business processes with voice, guest, location, security, and other mobility services
- improve the efficiency of employees and enhance the experiences of customers and partners
As Cisco Wireless and Security Specialists, we are acutely aware of the abundance of mobility technologies that are available. Our experience in implementing enterprise-wide mobility solutions, combined with our knowledge of security best practice, enables us to determine which of these mobility enablers, such as VPN's, broadband connectivity, wireless and GPRS, can best meet your unique criteria.
We will utilize this expertise to create a business platform that will give your employees secure, reliable, and convenient access to the information they need, whether they are located in the office, at a customer site, at home, or on the road. As Security Specialists, we will also take measures to ensure that any mobility devices conform to your particular compliance policies before they are able to access your network.
Cisco Systems is combining wireless and IP technologies for voice and data to create anytime, anywhere connections to the Internet and enterprise networks. Whether in a campus environment or distant mobile location, Cisco's high-speed, secure wireless technology enables users to be constantly connected, even as they move between wireless cells or in and out of wired environments.
To learn more about our mobility solutions, please call us on 009661-2190433 or fill in an on-line contact form and we will call you back to discuss your requirements.